•   Trade Bodies

    1 )
    Council for Licensed Conveyancers
    The CLC has regulated licensed conveyancers in England and Wales for 25 years. 
    2 )
    The Council of Property Search Organisations
    CoPSO was established in April 2003 to represent the interests of a rapidly growing business sector - private sector organisations that provide property information reports.
    3 )
    Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
    RICS is the world's leading professional body for qualifications and standards in land, property and construction
    4 )
    Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB)
    With over 48,000 members, the Chartered Institute of Building is the international voice of the building professional
    5 )
    National Association of Estate Agents
    The NAEA is the UK's leading professional body for estate agents
    6 )
    The Law Society
    The Law Society represents solicitors in England and Wales .
    7 )
    Council of Mortgage Lenders
    the trade association for mortgage lenders in the UK.

    Useful Sites
    1 )
    Find out location of property
    2 )
    Another useful site
    3 ) Royal Mail Postcode Finder
    Find any postcode in the UK
    4 ) Portal to Legal Websites
    A popular site for the Legal Sector
    5 ) Local Councils in the UK
    Find any local authority in the UK
    6 ) Water Companies in the UK
    Use the handy Search Engine on this site to find out which Water Company is responsible for your property. Then follow the link on the site for more details about the Water Company.
    7 ) NHBC -
    sets the technical standards for new homes and provides insurance on new homes.
    1 ) RICS Books
    the property professionals' bookshop.
    2 ) EG Books
    another good publisher.
      Groundsure Ltd
    1 )


    GroundSure is the only company in the UK to combine professional Environmental Consultancy services with a comprehensive Environmental Information Business.


    CLS Ltd

    1) CLS Ltd

    Are you concerned that your property is in an area that can charge for chancel repair liability?


    Know your Flood Risk

    Know your Flood Risk

    Know Your Flood Risk is a campaign with a mission to help raise awareness of the issue of flood and encourage practical guidance and support to help protect homeowners and property professionals against the risks

      Home Inspection
    1 ) Asset Skills
    the Sector Skills Council for property services, housing, cleaning services and facilities management (formerly PHFMS), and the organisation that is responsible for the National Occupational Standards for all Home Inspectors.
    2 ) Independent Surveyors Association
    an association of independent surveying and valuation practices with members throughout England and Wales able to offer independent advice to property buyers and lenders.
    3 ) Federation of Authorised Energy Rating Organisations (FAERO)
    promotes the use of authorised and quality assured SAP energy ratings in all areas of the domestic housing market.
    4 ) Awarding Body for the Built Environment (ABBE)
    the awarding body for the Home Inspector Diploma.
    5 )

    a good source of technical information for property, construction and environment professionals.




    Europe's One-Stop Shop on Public Sector Information (PSI) Re-use


    Working to Stimulate PSI Re-use


    The aim of the ePSIplatform is to stimulate action, report developments and monitor progress towards a stronger and more transparent environment for the growth of national and European PSI re-use markets.